Detailing is not just vacuuming and washing cars. Detailing means paying attention to the small details that make a car look beautiful and be proud of. Start with the interior so you don’t have to worry about messing up the exterior when you are detailing the inside. If you want to get professional car detailing treatment, try mobile detailing orlando.
Here’s how to Detail a Car Interior:
1. Remove the floor carpet and vacuum the carpet, floor, luggage, upholstery, luggage rack (if any), and the dashboard. Forward the chair then vacuums the carpet underneath.
Start at the top, then down. Dust or dirt collected above can fall; conversely, dust or dirt collected below rarely rises to the top.
2. Clean carpet or upholstery stains using cleaning foam and rub with a wet cloth or sponge. Allow a few minutes before wiping it dry with a towel. If the stain hasn’t disappeared, repeat. After using the cleaner one last time, wash the area with a wet sponge and wipe again.
Make sure to dry the wet part well. Humidity can cause mould and/or mould, which is not the goal of car detailing.
3. Repair holes, burn marks, or permanent small stains on the carpet by cutting the part with a razor blade or scissors. Replace with pieces that you have taken from a hidden place, such as under a chair. Use waterproof adhesive to attach it.
Warning: Always ask the car owner’s permission before doing this step. If you want, show the car owner a sample repair to give an overview of this process. If done well, this example will be quite convincing.
4. Wash the rubber carpet and dry it. Give anti-slip coating so that the driver’s feet do not slip and slip when they do important things like braking.
5. Use compressed air and detailing brushes to remove the accumulated dust on the buttons and slit dash and interior doors.
6. Wipe the hard interior surface with a soft, versatile cleaner. Use interior coatings such as Armor All for the finishing touch.
7. Clean the AC hole grille with a detailing brush. If you are not going to use liquid afterwards, the detailing brush should be made of highly absorbent material such as a microfibre cloth, which can lift dust and dirt efficiently. Spray a little vinyl coating on the AC hole grille to make it look brilliant.
8. Clean or use a chair shampoo. Cleaning the chair is important to get good details. But different chairs require different ways. Please note that after cleaning, you may need to vacuum the chair or the surrounding area again, because dust can spread after this process.
Fabric interiors: Interiors with nylon or other cloth can be shampooed with a wet suction extraction machine. Fabric must be dried well after extraction.
Leather or vinyl interiors: Interiors with leather or vinyl can be cleaned with a leather or vinyl cleaner then gently brush with a leather brush. After that, the cleaning liquid can be wiped with a microfiber cloth.
9. Use a conditioner for leather chairs, if necessary. If you clean a leather chair with a product, it’s time to condition it so the skin looks attractive and doesn’t dry out or peel.
10. Spray glass cleaner on windows and mirrors, then wipe clean. To remove stubborn dirt, use 4/0 wire wool on the glass. Use plastic cleaner if the meter cover is made of plastic.
Keep using a microfiber cloth when washing and wiping. If it’s not microfiber, use a clean cloth that is free of fibre. You certainly do not want to leave the remnants of fibre in the car after cleaning it.
Royal1 Mobile Detailing Orlando
1069 S Hiawassee Rd Orlando, FL 32835
Mobile Detailing near Orlando, FL, USA